Over our history, there have been prophets and seers of the future. They came both from religious backgrounds, such as Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Moses, Christ, Mohammed (PBUH), Buddha, but also non religious prophets, such as most famously Nostradamus , Edgar Cayce, Billy Graham, and now a host of “internet prophets” that are “channeling” off world entities of all types.
What to believe? Is prophecy even possible? Until recently, any credible scientist would tell you that it is all a bunch of baloney. Quite frankly, a vast majority of modern day prophecies fit that bill quite well. However, recent discoveries and understandings in quantum physics seems to suggest that past, present, and future may co-exist in a single moment and in fact there may be two natures to what we know as time. Our understanding of time is basically linear, at least what we are taught in school. However it seems that each moment in time is also “vertical”. Meaning that at each moment, there may exist various potential outcomes for the next moment, and what we choose as individuals and as a collective consciousness, at each moment, dictates our future.
There seems also to be many aspects to reality as we know it that are fluid in nature, responding co-operatively between past, present , and future and, in fact, even our past realities can morph in relationship to how our present and future unfold. Historically, it seems that some of our most ancient civilizations, such as the Mayans, Aztecs, Egyptian, and several lesser known indigenous cultures have had a more clear view of time and the nature of time.
Since science is now approaching understandings in physics that make prophecies possible, one of the most ancient books of prophecy was the recently discovered elements of the Book of Enoch. The Book of Enoch is considered to have been written by Enoch, the seventh from Adam. It is considered an apocryphal book as well as a part of the Pseudepigrapha (literally means “falsely ascribed” in a collection of works supposedly written by a biblical character), although it is not a part of the canonical Apocrypha.
Once considered to be of Christian origin because of its obvious references to Christ, ten fragments of The Book of Enoch have been found at Qumran in the Dead Sea Scrolls, it is known to have existed in its present form since at least the 2nd Century BC.
The book was believed to have been composed by Enoch, the great-grandfather of Noah. Most critics and scholars believe it was begun in the second century BC and was a collection of works that includes writings for the first century BC as well. Some believe it contains the actual words of Enoch and that it was handed down through the ages. There is no real way to know for certain if that is so. The only thing we know for certain is that fragments of the book date back to the 2nd century BC.
It is generally believed that the Apostles and the writers of the New Testament were fully aware of the Book of Enoch also called 1 Enoch. In fact, it is directly quoted in the Bible: Jude 1:14-15 “And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.”
Given that today, as we write this article, there is much being said as to what is going on right now and especially in relation to the “Disclosures”, The “Event”, and the beginning of the age of enlightenment here on earth.
In researching the Book of Enoch, we came across Chapter 62 and it quite frankly rocked us a bit, given that it was written in the second century BC. Here it is, as written (with our emphasis bolded on certain passages):
“1. In those days the kings who possess the earth shall be punished by the angels of his wrath, where so ever they shall be delivered up, that he may give rest for a short period; and that they may fall down and worship before the Lord of spirits, confessing their sins before him.
- They shall bless and glorify the Lord of spirits, saying, Blessed is the Lord of spirits, the Lord of kings, the Lord of princes, the Lord of the rich, the Lord of glory, and the Lord of wisdom.
- He shall enlighten every secret thing.
- Thy power is from generation to generation; and thy glory forever and ever.
- Deep are all thy secrets, and numberless; and thy righteousness cannot be computed.
- Now we know, that we should glorify and bless the Lord of kings, him who is King over all things.
- They shall also say, Who has granted us rest to glorify, laud, bless, and confess in the presence of his glory?
- And now small is the rest we desire; but we do not find it; we reject, and do not possess it. Light has passed away from before us; and darkness has covered our thrones forever.
- For we have not confessed before him; we have not glorified the name of the Lord of kings; we have not glorified the Lord in all his works; but we have trusted in the sceptre of our dominion and of our glory.
- In the day of our suffering and of our trouble he will not save us, neither shall we find rest. We confess that our Lord is faithful in all his works, in all his judgments, and in his righteousness.
- In his judgments he pays no respect to persons; and we must depart from his presence, on account of our evil deeds.
- All our sins are truly without number.
- Then shall they say to themselves, Our souls are satiated with the instruments of crime;
- But that prevents us not from descending to the flaming womb of hell.
- Afterwards, their countenances shall be filled with darkness and confusion before the Son of man; from whose presence they shall be expelled, and before whom the sword shall remain to expel them.
- Thus saith the Lord of spirits, This is the decree and the judgment against the princes, the kings, the exalted, and those who possess the earth, in the presence of the Lord of spirits.”
What struck us most is the consistency of what is transpiring right at this moment and these words written so long ago. What do you think?