A human being is a part of the whole, called by us “Universe”, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest — a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.
This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us.
Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.
Nobody is able to achieve this completely, but the striving for such achievement is in itself a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security.
-ALBERT EINSTEIN (as quoted in The New York Times 29 March 1972)
It’s quite obvious to anyone with nerve endings un-deadened by Prozac that the energies of this planet are very highly charged at this moment. The banking system keeps trying to phoenix the existing debt systems by issuing new debt and hoping to cover that trail by worldwide conflagration and/or pandemic.
A critical mass of awakened humanity has been reached, and quite like the 10 billion neurons in a brain, the collective human consciousness on this planet is firing up and remembering who it is. And each human awakening like a tuning fork stirs the next one.
The elite bankers and their crony politicians are continuing to play out their drama because they are only one trick pony acts. Creativity was never their strong point. They have a Felix the Magic Cat template bag of magic tricks. They were always middle management imported from some distant star that spent too many eons in building their gold plated thrones on the dead remains of those they see as the “less evolved” on one planet or another. This is their last bastion. Bred on the belief in their own separation from Source, even while they grudgingly acknowledge the oneness of all in their own writings, they still attempt to hide that oneness with every allusion and illusion of separation wrapped up in hierarchies of light and dark when they themselves recognize no such boundary. But there is an energetic accounting.
When it comes to the game of separation consciousness, these parasites are very skilled at it and getting you to play that game. Separation consciousness is a game that feeds on itself. It’s an endless recursive loop, the endless program that keeps on running because it keeps following the same track. There was always another option, but that exit door said “LOVE ALL, JUDGE NONE” … for judgment is only an excuse for withholding love. The pain of separation consciousness makes that seem like the foolish choice.
These techniques that have us judging ourselves coupled with life- long teaching of being God’s chosen ones, the one true religion, correct politics, or race or the one thousand and one other ways humanity has been divided and conquered, you get what we have now, gasoline looking for a match. No one on this planet has been immune from that kind of mental programming. And those that want to cast one race or another as evil demons or aliens are just doing more of the same. The separation game always plays both sides
Biology wants to survive; it’s the evolutionary imperative that drives life to arise from the materium. You are not biology with a consciousness; you are consciousness that has a biological body. The Soul knows it survives – no matter what – and from that knowing and love all courage is born. The threat and use of violence to instill fear to the ego causes people to turn from their inner guidance and believe in the illusion of separation.
There is one belief, however, that destroys artificial barriers to perception, an expanding belief that automatically pierces false and inhibiting ideas.
“The Self Is Not Limited. And… There Are No Boundaries or Separations of the Self. “
Roberts, Jane (2011-09-30). The Nature of Personal Reality: Specific, Practical Techniques for Solving Everyday Problems and Enriching the Life You Know
Here is what you should try to understand about the true nature of who you are;
- I am part of the world. The world is not outside of me, and I am not outside of the world. The world is in me, and I am in the world.
- I am more than a skin-and-bone material organism: my body, and its cells and organs are manifestations of what is truly me: a self-sustaining, self-evolving dynamic system arising, persisting and developing in interaction with other such systems and with the world around me.
- I am one of the highest, most evolved manifestations of the drive toward coherence and wholeness in the world. My essence is this cosmic drive. It is the same essence that is inherent in all the systems that arise and evolve in the universe.
- There are no absolute boundaries and divisions among the systems that arise and evolve in the universe, only transition points where one set of relations yields prevalence to another. In me, in this self-maintaining and self-evolving coherence- and wholeness-oriented system, the relations that integrate the cells and organs of my body are prevalent. Beyond my body other relations gain prevalence: those that drive toward coherence and wholeness in humanity, nature, and throughout the universe.
- The separate identity I attach to my fellow humans is a convenient convention to facilitate my interaction with them. My family and my community are just as much “me” as the cells and organs of my body. There are only gradients of intensity in the relations that distinguishing individuals from each other and from the world, no absolute divisions and boundaries. There are no “others” in the world: we are all dynamic, coherence and wholeness oriented systems in the world and we are part of the world and so part of each other.
- Collaboration, not competition, is the royal road to the wholeness and coherence that hallmarks healthy systems in the world. Collaboration calls for trust, empathy and solidarity. Comprehension, conciliation, and forgiveness are not signs of weakness but signs of courage. Harming others, even under the banner of patriotism and national or corporate interest is a mistaken intention. I am part of whoever I harm, and so I harm myself.
- “The good” for me, and for everyone in my world, is not the possession and accumulation of wealth. Wealth, whether in money or in a material resource, is just a means for maintaining myself in my environment. As exclusively mine, it commandeers a part of the resources that all living beings on the planet need to share if they are to live and thrive. Exclusive wealth is a threat to everyone in the community of life on the planet, and because I, as well as the holders of wealth, are part of this community it is a threat to the wealthy, and to me.
- A healthy person has pleasure in giving: it is a higher pleasure than having. I am healthy and whole when I value giving over having. The true measure of accomplishment and excellence is my readiness to give, whatever I can give without harming myself, my family and those in my care. A community that values giving over having is a community of healthy persons, thriving through solidarity and love. Sharing enhances the community, while possessing and accumulating creates demarcation, invites competition and fuels envy. The share-society is the norm for all communities of life on the planet; the have-society is an aberration.
- Only life and its development have intrinsic value as ends in themselves. All other things have value only insofar as they add to or enhance life and its development. Material things, and the energies and substances they need or generate, have value only insofar as they contribute to the development of life in the community of all beings on the planet.
- I recognize my responsibility for evolving my consciousness and through my example for helping the evolution of consciousness in others. We have been part of the aberration of human consciousness in the modern world, and we need to be part of the evolution that overcomes that aberration. Living and working toward this goal is my duty, as a conscious member of a conscious species in a conscious cosmos.
As you begin to absorb these affirmations you will begin to feel the fears and anxieties of life begin to melt away. In their place you begin to feel hopeful, surety, gratefulness, and freedom. Mostly you will begin to feel free and in-charge. They are just words and thoughts, but when they begin to resonate within your soul, the chains, delusion and illusions begin to fade. You can breathe finally, really breathe.