Since April of 2009, I have been doing my best to expose the criminal nature of our greedy banksters, traders, and politicians that have been enriching themselves at the cost of the world’s entire economy and off the backs of us who are the real economic engines in society. Finally, we are beginning to see some actions to finally bring these slugs to justice.
During the next few months many things are going to come to light that will outrage us and we will want to revolt in sometimes violent ways when we understand the level of enslavement we have been subjected to and what the plans of the uber-elite were in relation to population reduction, war making, and false flag operations of all kinds.
We have seen how these same elites have geared up our police forces and armies everywhere to deal with what they anticipate is our violent reaction to the revelation of the truth of what is really going on in relationship to their plans to accomplish this final step in their enslavement plans.
However, we must not fall into this trap as we have in centuries past, as we will only wind up with a false and temporary victory and would soon return to the same conditions that we now find ourselves.
Anger, revenge, violence, and armed revolt are lower aspects of ourselves that cling onto us as if they need a host body to survive, and it is us, in our weaker states, our weaker moments that provide these aspects of ourselves the energy that fuels their prolonged survival. We do not need these lower aspects of ourselves to learn from them any longer, as we have reached a point where their lower vibrations now only serve to weigh us down and keep us bogged down in a lower dimensional state than the dimensional state that now fits us more suitably.
When I saw the rebels in Syria summarily execute those Assad soldiers, I had to shed a tear realizing that although the rebel cause in Syria is a just cause, they had just become the same people that they were so justly resisting.
If there is anything true about 2012 and the New AGE it is we are being called now back to our higher state, our higher self, and unwanted and unneeded aspects of our lower dimensional journey are not invited, are not called, are not necessary any longer for us as a learning tool and to measure ourselves on our progress and our development.
We need to discuss where there is room for improvement in the ways in which we communicate with each other. This is a very important subject, and this is one area of ourselves and of our lives that needs to be corrected, upgraded, raised to higher dimensional levels and standards. Far too often we read negative comments, insults and defamation fired upon one another throughout our MSM and online communities, and I say to you enough of this already, this has gone on too long now. We need to find ways for all of us to better communicate with each other and we need to look harder to find more ways to effectively, politely and appropriately communicate with each other and respond to those who have led personal attacks on us and our choices and points of view.
Please think about this each and every time you feel emotions rising within you that are causing you to lash out at others sometimes rather violently, certainly disrespectfully, many times insultingly, often times hurtful and always unproductive. Please choose your words and your methods of delivery a little more carefully, a little more kindly, a little more respectfully, less attacking, less opinionated, less stubbornly, as none of us has all the answers and there are always possibilities that may hold truth in the end that may surprise us today. Remember, we are always learning and growing, and if this is true, then each and every one of us today does not know something we may know tomorrow.
In light of this, how can we be so sure that so much of what we claim to be fact and force upon another is truth or will be our truth come tomorrow? We cannot know this, for none of us knows this. This is why we are here in this universe, to learn from these experiences and to grow from the learning of these lessons. This is what it is all about. So to believe so convincingly that our perspective, our point of view is the only correct interpretation of anything is certainly unproductive and an aspect of us that needs to be focused upon and released, as it is not an aspect of ourselves that is welcomed into the higher dimensions.
There are so many more polite and respectful ways to reply to others, no matter what it is they are saying to you, whether they are insulting you, threatening you, or simply treating you disrespectfully and impolitely.
With that said, let’s look at what is really coming to light and the progress that is already underway.
Source: Washington’s Blog
Preface: Not all banks are criminal enterprises. The wrongdoing of a particular bank cannot be attributed to other banks without proof. But – as documented below – many of the biggest banks have engaged in unimaginably bad behavior.
Here are just some of the improprieties by big banks:
- Financing illegal arms deals, and funding the manufacture of cluster bombs (and see this and this) and other arms which are banned in most of the world
- Launching a coup against the President of the United States
- Handling money for rogue military operations
- Laundering money for drug cartels. See this, this, this and this (indeed, drug dealers kept the banking system afloat during the depths of the 2008 financial crisis)
- Shaving money off of virtually every pension transaction they handled over the course of decades, stealing collectively billions of dollars from pensions worldwide. Details here, here, here, here, here,here, here, here, here, here, here and here
- Artificially suppressing gold prices
- Charging “storage fees” to store gold bullion … without even buying or storing any gold . And raiding allocated gold accounts
- Committing massive and pervasive fraud both when they initiated mortgage loans and when they foreclosed on them (and see this)
- Pledging the same mortgage multiple times to different buyers. See this, this, this, this and this. This would be like selling your car, and collecting money from 10 different buyers for the same car
- Cheating homeowners by gaming laws meant to protect people from unfair foreclosure
- Committing massive fraud in an $800 trillion dollar market which affects everything from mortgages, student loans, small business loans and city financing
- Manipulating the hundred trillion dollar derivatives market
- Engaging in insider trading of the most important financial information
- Pushing investments which they knew were terrible, and then betting against the same investments to make money for themselves. See this, this, this, this and this
- Engaging in unlawful “frontrunning” to manipulate markets. See this, this, this, this, this and this
- Charging veterans unlawful mortgage fees
- Helping the richest to illegally hide assets
The executives of the big banks invariably pretend that the hanky-panky was only committed by a couple of low-level rogue employees. But studies show that most of the fraud is committed by management.
We need to ensure these activities do not continue and we need to be determined to bring all of those who would perpetrate such atrocities on us be brought to justice. We cannot and should tolerate this sociopathic behavior in our positions of economic or political hierarchy. However, this should be accomplished by persistent public awareness , peaceful protest, and quiet but persistent resolve to educate ourselves. However, those who call for armed revolts or militia actions should be ignored. Our most effective weapons are our wallets and our votes. Indeed, these are the only weapons we have total control of in our lives.
Be encouraged, be hopeful and optimistic, because indeed progress is being achieved, but do so in a calm and confident determination that enough is enough. Enjoy this brief video I found on YouTube.